modern little ones

 
I came home this afternoon to the sweetest little package in my mailbox. My friend Catherine made Josie an adorable stroller blanket in green and orange with the softest polka dot chenille back. I absolutely love it! 
Catherine is the owner and designer behind the label Modern Little Ones, a shop with all kinds of adorable things for baby's and little's..some really great stuff here folks. She is a busy Mom of twin girls and a self taught sewer who openly admits to having fallen in love with fabric in the past few years which has lead her to start her own business making wonderful things out of gorgeous fabrics. The quality really stands out and her prices are fabulous too! 
I have had my eye on a few things in her shop for awhile now and am so excited to finally get my hands on one of her pieces. I thought it would be worth a mention here knowing that many of us are often on the lookout for great baby shower gifts and it is always much more fun to support handmade artist and to give something a little unique and original. Seriously I can not speak highly enough about Catherine and her products - if you are looking for something extra special for a little someone in your life please check out her shop you will not be disappointed!

and here's a little picture I took with my funny man Simon the other day...I asked him to smile for me and this is what I got..he is getting so big it just kills me.
Happy Thursday everyone, muster up a little smile tomorrow is Friday!!

1 comment:

  1. This is terrific. There are so many cute baby things on etsy its nice tohave a personal recommendation. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...